From tax records to client information, your data is essential in running your business. When it's lost because of an unanticipated natural disaster or even worse, it is stolen, you need to make sure you can recover that data so your business can continue to thrive and grow without losing clients.
Data backup and recovery is the most important service you could ever sign up for, as TechCure specializes in computer, data, and hard drive backup, as well as system recovery. We use a unique system that backs up all of your domain and server information and stores it in a dissimilar server off site so you'll always be able to reaccess your data quickly.
With data backup and recovery services with us, you will benefit. Here's how:
- Plan for unexpected issues – They happen to everyone, and they can happen at any time. Take preventative measures today.
- Safeguard and defend your business – TechCure protects your data, network, and systems from hacking or virus threats so you can focus on more important issues.
- Don’t wait long for recovery – When your network does go down and data is lost, we'll have it back for you in no time.
Regardless of your business size, you need dependable data backup and recovery in Lehigh Valley and Poconos. TechCure can provide that to you – call today and prevent the unexpected from ruining your company.
Want to learn more? 12 Little-Known Facts Every Business Owner Must Know About Data Backup, Security And Disaster Recovery
If you are a business owner on tape drives, external hard drives or USB devices to backup your data, then it’s critical for you to get and read this informative white paper. You’ll learn what most IT consultants don’t know or won’t tell you about making sure your company’s critical data is safe from loss, corruption, cyber criminals, natural disasters and employee sabotage, in addition to:
- The only way to know for SURE your data can be recovered if lost, corrupted or deleted – yet fewer than 10% of businesses have this in place.
- 7 critical characteristics you should absolutely demand from any offsite backup service; do NOT trust your data to any company that does not meet these criteria.
- Where tape backups fail and give you a false sense of security.
- The #1 cause of data loss that most businesses don’t even think about until their data is erased.